HOW TO GIVE – Keeping Leo Vital
Leo High School has a tradition of active support that is linked to the spirit and influence of scholar/coaches like Brother Francis R. Finch, CFC, Whitey Cronin, Red Gleason, Horsey O’Neill, Jim Arneberg, Bob Hanlon, Tom O’Malley, Bob Foster, Jack Fitzgerald, Noah Cannon and Mike Holmes. These men inspired by doing and living the ideal of Facta Non Verba.
You can help keep the Roar of Lion loud and clear:
- Visit Leo and meet the young men who are walking your floors, studying in your classrooms and playing on your court and fields.
- Make Leo High School a giving priority in planning your estate – take care of your kids and also our kids. Consult one of our many Leo legal lions or call Leo High School development office about making your will do more of God’s will on 79th street.
- Make a gift of cash to Leo when there’s money available and send a check in support of scholarships or operations.
- Make your gifts to Campaign Leo and 21st Century Leo.
- Start a memorial scholarship in memory of a loved one or a Leo Man who has gone home to Christ.
- Volunteer here at Leo and get a full view of how our operations meet our mission. Join Mike Anderson ’91 in helping recruit prospective students or Marcus Pass ’06 in supporting the Oriole, our school newspaper. Give Tom Lynch ’73 a hand with the wonderful alumni web site, or join Dr. Jack O’Keefe ’59 and Denny Conway ’62 in tutoring Leo students.
- Stay active with the Leo Alumni Association, without whom our school would not exist. Our alumni banquet is the envy of every alumni group in the Catholic League.
- Set up a regular lunch date with your classmates and share ideas about how to make Leo High School an even greater school.
- Keep in touch. Call with ideas, beefs, insights, opportunities and your vision. We welcome your input.
- Make use of the web site’s paypal to send a few dollars.