Leo High School’s Parents Club plays a vitally important supporting role in school operations. Membership is open to any parent, grandparent or guardian of a Leo student. Alumni parents are welcome as well.
The Parents Club meets regularly with Leo’s administration. Parental input is sought on school curriculum and policy. The club also takes a leadership role in organizing and supervising various social activities for the Leo Family.
Among other functions, the Parents Club:
- Assists with ticket sales and runs the concession stand and the “50-50 raffle” at Leo sports events.
- Arranges membership meetings with Leo’s leadership to discuss school affairs.
- Holds fundraisers during the school year and assists the admissions office with recruiting future Leo students.
- Helps plan and supervise various social events for the Leo student body, including Homecoming weekend, the Christmas dance, the Mother-Son dance and the Senior Prom.
- Organizes and chaperones a skating party in the fall, a ski trip in the winter and a water park outing in the spring for Leo students.
- Assists the Leo administration with planning the Christmas Concert, the Senior Luncheon, graduation and other important school functions.
- Helps sustain and promote the Leo Spirit through all its activities.
For more information: email@example.com